Welcome to BioCompass!
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with low energy, stress, and health problems? Do you ever wish there were just directions that would tell you what you needed instead of trying multiple diets, health programs, and supplements with minimal success?
As it turns out, your body in all its wisdom has provided you a detailed map of what it is currently facing and needs. We can access this map through a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA), which acts as a compass. A compass that points you in the direction of your own True North, where abundant energy and healing await. From the results of this analysis we can recommend specific diet, supplementary nutrients, detox protocols, and lifestyle recommendations.
The entirety of this program is called Global Nutritional Healing. Nutritional Healing is a whole systems approach to health. The goal of this program is to balance the body’s minerals and detox from heavy metals. Minerals are the ‘spark plugs’ of life. When they are imbalanced, energy decreases and health problems ensue. Using the HTMA, we can see where the imbalances are, and work towards correcting them.
The health problems we are facing today are unprecedented. Our hunter gatherer ancestors might have thrived on a healthy diet, as well as my great-grandmother who lived life with abundant energy and practically no health problems. Today however, the general population does not have the paleo human nor my great-grandmother’s vibrant health. Diet does simply not accommodate for the issues of the modern world. We are facing heavy metal toxicity, electromagnetic stress, nutrient depleted soil, and are moving less than our ancestors ever did.
This Nutritional Healing program is equipped to deal with these modern toxins, using both modern understanding and ancient wisdom. There are five main parts to the program:
1. Detox: if you want to speed up the time it takes for you to obtain abundant energy, detox is the way to go! The liver and colon sometimes need a little help to process all the toxins in the forms of heavy metals, bacteria, environmental toxins, and more. Detox protocols include but are not limited to: near infrared lamp sauna, coffee enemas, foot/hand reflexology, and epsom salt baths. With the results of the HTMA, we can find the ones that are best for you and that you are comfortable with.
2. Nourishment: The HTMA will tell us if you are a slow or fast oxidizer (this measures your metabolism). It is important to eat foods that are best for your oxidation rate (metabolism). For example, fast oxidizers need more healthy fats in their diet, while slow oxidizers need less fat and slightly more carbohydrates. Everyone, regardless of your oxidation rate, needs nutrient dense foods, such as cooked vegetables and high quality protein. The goal is to bring the oxidation rate to a balanced level- it shouldn’t be too fast or too slow. By balancing the oxidation rate, the body’s vitality is increased.
3. Supplementation: No more guessing on which supplements to take! The HTMA will show us which minerals are imbalanced and what supplements will support you to obtain optimal health.
4. Movement: Many of us move far less than we should- couches, office chairs, and cars make that easy. Movement is crucial for life and it should be a priority for all of us to get more movement in- especially outside when possible. However, depending on one’s energy levels, strenuous exercising might be doing more harm than good. Some people are ‘burned out’ (perhaps with adrenal fatigue) and their body simply cannot handle strenuous exercise. In these cases, it is often best to limit exercise to things like gentle walking and stretching. This way your energy can be used towards healing. As the body regains its energy and health, more engaging exercise can be introduced and enjoyed.
5. Lifestyle: A Nutritional Healing program would not be complete without a healthy lifestyle. This includes getting enough quality sleep, having positive influences around you, meditation, reducing EMF exposure, getting time in nature, among other things. It takes time for a positive lifestyle to develop, but the journey can start today.
Let’s see where your own biological compass is pointing you! Like my great-grandmother, we should be able to live vibrant, abundant lives. This program changed my life and it is my joy and privilege to be able to work with fellow humans who are looking for vibrant health. Message me today to find out if this incredible program would be right for you.
Global Nutritional Healing is a means to balance the body chemistry and detoxify. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, prescribe, or cure any disease or condition, mental or physical. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not a replacement for medical intervention. Elizabeth Henderson is not a medical professional nor a substitute for professional medical care.